If you pay attention, the Treme-Treme game teaches you how to be prepared and what to do during an Earthquake.
- Have an emergency kit available at home, at school or at work, with items to survive;
- When the earth shakes, immediately seek a safe spot where you can take cover;
- 1 Drop, 2 cover and 3 hold!
- Wait for the shaking to end. Then, carefully avoid objects that may fall or could hurt you;
- Calmly head for the exit. Be careful with gas and electricity, turn them off if you can;
- Do not remain indoors. When out at the street, avoid buildings that could fall and electricity poles;
- Head over to a meeting point that you have agreed previously with your family.
Do not forget to talk about the game to your Parents and Friends!